Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Wellness Wednesdays: My Wellness Goals for 2023

My recovery has been long and very slow. I have honestly been very fragile. The key to staying well is listening to my body and keeping my well-being stable. My main kryptonite is bad air quality and when my PTSD is triggered. Those are two things that I have to avoid so I stay stable. 





I reached my wellness goal last year which was not to be hospitalized. I didn't! And my doctor told me to avoid hospitals because it's a huge risk for me to pick up COVID-19. Not getting hospitalized is part of my 2023 goal, but my main goal this year is to recover and gain more stamina. I want to be able to do the things I used to do for my boys and create more happy memories with them. 

Here's my plan to reach my goal:

  1. Pray
  2. Be grateful and be grateful for others
  3. Eat well and eat more nutritious food
  4. Lose more weight
  5. Complete daily exercises and increase exercise capacity (and try to go out more)
  6. Follow doctors orders and do the tests
  7. Drink meds on time
  8. Re-start meditation
  9. Solidify coping mechanims
  10. Less social media 
I'm still keeping my circle small for now, but I hope to spend some time to see my friends. I was only able to meet up with friends once last year and after that I couldn't plan anything because of my stability. And that is why my goal this year is to be stable and gain more stamina. :)

What are your wellness goals for the year?

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment