Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Creative Happy Tuesdays: Sewing Tools I Can't Live Without

Scrambled to pack my sewing tools and equipment the other day because renovation work is going to start again. It's best to be out of their way so they can work faster. That meant I had to pack everything I need. I'm targeting to finish the Santa seat covers by month end. This way I'll be way more ready for Christmas 2023! 




Here's what I packed -

  • Sewing machine
  • Sewing machine extender
  • Thread
  • Sewing scissors for fabric and thread
  • Cutting mat
  • Sand paper
  • Quilting rulers
  • Fabric pencils
  • Bias tape maker
  • My ginormous pincushion with pins and needles
  • Safety pin canister
  • Quilting clips
  • Iron
  • Wool ironing mat
  • Fabric and buttons I need for the seat cover
It would be a bummer if I forgot something! My cabinets are going to be covered and inaccessible for about two weeks. I decided not to pull out my sewing table since I have an extender. I can just plop down my sewing machine on any table. I can't wait to see my craft room completed.

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment