Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Miracle Sundays: Be Steadfast

The new year feels wore off just after a few days. I busied myself in the kitchen because I wanted to see the floor which was still covered in boxes. 

If there's one thing I learned about managing a chronic illness, it's to take things one day at a time. A subset of that is to do at least one percent better from the previous day. 


There was probably around 20 boxes of kitchen items the angels packed before the renovation. It was the combination of two kitchens. Miggy helped me with the first ten boxes and then I worked on the rest. 

Tried to do as much as I could but it left me tired, unweyand grouchy. Changed tactics to just one box a day. That worked and I'm down to two boxes and a bag of stuff. It took up a lot of time because I had to handwash everything.

I'm truly grateful I could move around more because I haven't been able to do these things in the past three years. There is always hope and I'm thankful for all the prayers. 

Be steadfast in your faith.

#BeKind #StaySafe





No comments:

Post a Comment