Pages

Monday, August 29, 2022

Home in Mondays: Must-have First Aid Kit

I had a sad birthday. My boys did all they can to cheer me up yesterday. Surprise after surprise came. I was ecstatic about it, but deep down I just felt broken. 



The past few months have really been challenging health-wise. I have been able to do less and less activities and that really frustrates me a lot. I started to be able to do more activities again after we got back from Bohol, but COVID-19 hit our family. I probably had it too, but with less viral load. I fought it so I could take care of my boys. Then air quality went bad and things have been downhill.

The struggle is real and yesterday I finally gave in and cried. I felt so helpless and hopeless. Aside from feeling unwell the help I'm supposed to be getting hasn't come. I've also been feeling down because I haven't been able to see my Mom. 

Sweetie though reminded me that I should not worry too much. He reminded me how strong I am and told me how proud he was I was able to help edit a book for Mama Mary despite everything. That made me calm down because it reminded me what I should hold on to whenever I face challenges, my faith. 

The first aid kit for anything is your faith. You can add a prayer book or stampitas, a rosary, Holy Water and a medallion too. What's most important is your relationship with Papa God. 

Build your spiritual first aid kit because you need to have it anywhere you go. 

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment