Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Creative Happy Tuesdays: Mug Rug

Pretty soon it's going to be Christmas again! Memes of Jose Mari Chan have been gracing the stream again. This tells me it's time to start thinking about Christmas. I really like making gifts instead of buying. I wasn't able to make any last year because we were so busy moving back and moving homes. 



I made mug rugs once and I think I sent cheese cupcakes with it. Most of my friends though used it for decor haha. They said it was too cute and precious to use to keep their mugs warm! Haha. 

Here's how I made it -


More information on how I made it is on m y craft blog: https://www.needleadventures.com/2021/02/how-to-make-quilted-mug-rug.html

I quilted and did some embroidery on the project. I like adding some embroidery to it for fun! I need to look through my list to figure out what to make this year :)

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment