Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Wellness Wednesdays: Hugging

I get at least 8 hugs a day from Miggy and more from Sweetie. A friend told me that one should get at least 8 hugs a day. An article from SciHealth said that hugs provide a lot of benefits. It helps reduce stress. It gives your immune system a healthy boost. It may lower heart rate and blood pressure. And it could help with depression. 




I live for hugs and I brought up Miggy to love hugging. The first thing he does in the morning is hug me and it's the last thing he does when he says good night too. It was really difficult for me when we were apart because of the pandemic. The first thing we did when I finally got home was to hug. 



Hugging is good for you! Do it at least 8 times a day. It will help you feel good throughout the day :)

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment