Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Happiness in Half a Kilo of Lechon

Today is the first day of phase 1 of the safe-reopening of Singapore. It was an important day for us since we finally got all our stuff out of our old apartment. We also turned over our keys. Now we just need to wait to get back our deposit (minus cleaning expenses). It's the end of an era for our life here in Singapore.


I finally found someone who adopted our microwave oven. Originally wanted to give it to my seatmate, David, but he said his landlord does not allow cooking in his place. It's my good friend Cathy who opened her home to our microwave oven. It was perfect timing so I sent the microwave oven to her via Grab this afternoon. She traded it with lechon (it's actually her belated birthday celebration)!

Harbourfront era, the end.

This is one of the longest times I haven't been home (more than 5 months now!). The lechon was heaven sent (thanks Cathy and Mike!). Luckily I ordered some atsara two weeks ago and it matched perfectly. We had to keep active for awhile after dinner to let the food digest better (haha) and we skipped dessert! (We only ate half of the container!).

I think I'll remember this day for a long time. Thanks again Cathy and Mike :)

#CB57   #StuckAtHomeDay87 #StayHome #BeKind 





1 comment:

  1. Love the celebration ❣️ vibes with lechon and cheers to new homes (for you and your old microwave!)

    ReplyDelete