Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Rainbows Make Me Smile

I super love rainbows. It was raining so hard most of the day. I just finished work and was switching to my personal Chromebook when I looked out the window and saw a beautiful rainbow. It was probably there already for awhile, but I was busy rushing something and only saw the last ten minutes it was there.

A surprise rainbow this afternoon!

Rainbows make me happy! To me it brings so much positivity and the hope that there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I associate rainbows with happiness. I remember my parents would always excitedly point it out to me whenever a rainbow appears. And I still get excited whenever I see a rainbow. It brings out the bebeh in me.

I think this was in Manila last January. 

I love rainbows so much I use rainbow colors for my quilt projects. I made this beautiful rainbow inspired quilt blanket for a friend who gave birth last year.


A quilt pillow!



Tried baking a rainbow cake!



I used to stick to one color for periods of time, but I've just been getting whatever color fancies me the last decade. I just want things to be fun. What about you? What simple things make you happy?


#CB/72 #WFH55 #StuckAtHomeDay102 #StayHome #BeKind 

No comments:

Post a Comment