Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Last Sunday of September

I woke up a bit late today. My forehead is still smarting after I bumped it on a table yesterday. I had a goose egg lump, but the swelling has gone down after icing it several times.



Anyway, I didn't let it get in the way on what I wanted to do today. I had to water the plants generously today because we won't have water tomorrow according to Maynilad. I gave the plants some bone meal too before I watered them. They're going to have a nutrition boost. 



After a bit of rest, Sweetie and I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. We baked salmon in garlic cream cheese, made fried brown rice, and prepped red onion pickles for tomorrow's food. The food disappeared in a jiffy, haha.


And now my energy is depleted. Good thing I squeezed in some sewing time after lunch.

Happy new week!

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment