Pages

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Miracle Sundays: On Personal Missions

I have been randomly checking old posts from my blog. Found one post where I did a lot of introspection in 2007. I was pondering on my mission and the funny thing is I've been thinking about my current mission. 

Part of the reason why I went home was to be with my Mom. I woke up yesterday thinking about how to get moving. I've been holing up at home. Much of the past few weeks was spent recovering, sliding back down and recovering again. I told myself I need to get back up and do something productive. 




I finally finished one of the cat quilts I've been working on. It dragged on for awhile and I missed my deadline. It's not perfect, but I finished it and it's going to be useful in my kitchen. What it tells me is I should and create new long-term goals. I've been afraid to make them because of my medical condition. 

I made big hairy goals early this year. I have goals for our home and family, crafting, wellness and even a bucket list. I should probably print it out and put it up where I could see it often. Almost half a year has passed and I haven't made a dent on the goals I made. Gotta crack the whip and get going!

2007 is so far away now. One thing I learned though is not to overthink. Just keep going and pray as you go along with life. One good thing about having a medical condition is it makes my options simpler. I just need to get things going and follow through what I've set and listen to any new calling :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

#BeKind #StaySafe



No comments:

Post a Comment