Pages

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Creative Happy Tuesdays: The Cat Face

I'm slowly learning more about quilting cute stuff. I'm now finishing up the second kitchen gadget quilt cover I started early last month. Took me awhile to figure out how to add the face that's why the project dragged on. I decided to make it easy for me and just used felt fabric for the outer eyes.  That's what's challenging with Pinterest inspired designs, you have to figure out how to do things since most pins don't really have tutorials. 

Here's how it turned out -


The two panels will form the front and back part of the cover. I'm putting together a third one to hold both sides of the cover. Then I just need to bind it together to form the cover. Ohhh so excited!

Will post the tutorial once internet connectivity becomes more manageable :)

Update: connectivity finally got better! Here's the tutorial:



#BeKind #StaySafe 

No comments:

Post a Comment