Pages

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Throwback Thursday: One Second Everyday, May 2023

It's been a month since my beautiful Mom went to heaven. Spent the rest of May in quiet introspection and recovery. To be honest, I have not gone back to MMP since we brought her there on May 1. I'm still in denial and I can't even bear to go inside her home even though we've passed by several times. I'm just not yet brave enough to grasp that she's gone. 




I survived the month with the support of family and friends. Maybe I'll finally pull myself out of the cave this month and venture out. We'll celebrate Mom's 40th day with hopefully a private mass. After that I'll look into getting her home cleaned and de-cluttered. That task will be very difficult so my plan is to get help. We're also still planning what to do with the house. 

I spent most of the month of May in recovery. The good days were spent decluttering and working on my sewing projects. I only finished the cover for my KitchenAid stand mixer. Hope to finish the others in the next few weeks.

Here's a vid of one second everyday (thereabouts) for May -



#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment