Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Wellness Wednesdays: Vitamin Sea Again!

Mentioned yesterday that I'm vitamin D insufficient. I thought I solved the deficiency already last year. Maybe it's a new issue. I haven't been going out and only recently started gardening again. My new doctor probably decided to include getting my vitamin D level checked because my previous doctor had me drink supplements for joints. 

I now have an excuse to go to the beach, haha. I was honestly anxious about going to the beach again. I was not sure how my body would react. I was so happy when I was able to enjoy the beach. I didn't have the same issues I experience when I swim in a pool. I was also able to try paddle boarding (seated) and got to enjoy the floating bed with Sweetie. 




We celebrated family birthdays last week in Bohol. We got lucky because the weather cooperated. Originally, it was supposed to rain all week. The rain came late at night and that meant everything was fresh by morning. This time we just spent time swimming and skipped the toys. The water was so clear and perfect for just hanging out. The fresh air was perfect for my compromised lungs (the AQI in Manila has been very bad because of Taal). 




I was honestly tempted to ask if we could extend, but we had important appointments we couldn't miss. Health is wealth and I wanted the boys to also consult with my new doctor. Maybe for my birthday? Hehe.

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment