Pages

Friday, June 30, 2023

Foodie Fridays: Made Pasta Al Telefono with Miggy

It's been my quest to learn how to cook more white pasta and tomato and cream pasta dishes. Miggy doesn't like red pasta, so I've been experimenting on making pink and white pasta the past few months. I've so far made pink pasta with scallops, tuna and mushroom alfredo pasta, cheese pimiento pasta and pasta pinangat.

Found out that pasta al telefono has a tomato and cream based sauce. I went through several recipes online to find something that was easy to make. The process was very similar to making pink pasta. It was even easier since I didn't need to add any meat. 




I've been cooking with Miggy a lot. I do that so he can learn the recipe and he does all the heavy stuff when needed. He always takes over when frying is required. I just normally prepare the ingredients and marinade. He enjoys cooking and I think he got that from his Papa Lolo. 

Here's our first attempt at pasta al telefono -



We learned a few things while making this recipe. One, don't let the pasta sit too long in the water after cooking. Two, make sure the pasta is fully drained before adding it to the sauce. It was a bit soggy, but it was tasty. We will probably reduce the pasta next time so we could finish the dish in two meals. And next time we'll try this with penne pasta (I forgot to buy, hehe). 

More about how to make this on Recipes for My Son, https://recipesformyson.blogspot.com/2023/06/recipes-for-my-son-pasta-al-telefono.html.

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment