Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Miracle Sundays: Limitless Capability

A few weeks ago I was thinking about my new mission. My movement has been pretty limited for a few years now. I have good days and bad days. Accepting that I'm no longer the same busy bee I was before was a long process. It was hard to accept that I'm no longer capable to do a lot of things. 




I realized that I got a major re-direction memo from God. He wants me to do something else. The immediate mission I had to do was to protect my Mom and let her live the way she wanted. I felt the void once she left and that was when I started to think about what to do. 

I've been afraid to commit to anything because the bad days come randomly. I've postponed and cancelled a lot of meetings/meet-ups since I've been home. Even video calls are hard to commit to. I was praying about my mission when I came across a Godwhispers message, it said, 

"Just as the moon depends on the sun for the light it reflects, so do your limited capabilities depend on My infinite power to accomplish your dreams. I Am your Enabler, God 

P.S. I make all your impossible possible."

It hit the spot and struck a chord deep within me. I knew then that whatever my mission is I can do it even with my limited capabilities. He will make it possible. May we all remember that with God, anything is possible. 

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment