Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

My Home Hair Spa Regimen

Marinating my hair haha.
My Mom says I look like a witch now because my hair is so long. I haven't been to the salon since October/November last year. I read that going to the salon now is a high risk activity. I only go to the salon usually for a haircut. I've been wary about having my hair treated because I almost got burned once. Hot water overflowed from the hot oil contraption. Good thing one of the staff saw what was about to happen and pulled out the contraption just before the boiling water overflowed. Whew!

So since then I just stick to haircuts whenever I go to the salon. To keep my hair healthy I do this home hair spa which I learned from a TV show many, many years ago. Just mix the following ingredients -

1/4 cup virgin coconut oil
1/8 cup honey
1 egg

Mix the ingredients and then massage onto your scalp. Cover your hair with a shower cap for 30 minutes and then rinse with shampoo and conditioner. Your hair will be shiny and soft after doing this regimen. I like it because is organic and has no harsh chemicals which can ruin your hair. You may need to shampoo twice to make sure you rinse out the honey fully. Don't worry the honey and oil neutralizes the smell of the egg. You won't smell like an egg tart after washing it off hahaha.


CB//125 #StuckAtHomeDay/155 #StayHome #BeKind

No comments:

Post a Comment