Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

5 Months at Home

It's been 5 months since I started working from home. I was looking at the videos I made the last few months and saw the first "pandemic" video I made. We were still at our old place then and we had just started to look for a new place to transfer to.



Today wasn't a good day for me. I woke up not feeling so well and by ten-thirty my pulse and oxygen rate started to go low. Thought it would improve and I kept working, by eleven I felt so faint I had to move to the couch. I still hung on to the watch party the community was hosting. I stayed until the session finished. I hoped things would improve after eating lunch, but it did not. By 2 in the afternoon Sweetie took my BP and even that was low. I decided to go to bed by then.

That time we went house-hunting back in March. 


It's almost 11 in the evening now and my pulse and oxygen rate are a bit better now. I had a migraine while eating dinner. I'm not sure if I had too much during physiotherapy yesterday or if this is a stress-induced illness. It's probably the later. Oh well. This is probably part of the effects of the pandemic on me.

Hope things would be better tomorrow.


CB//127 #StuckAtHomeDay/157 #WFH91 #StayHome #BeKind


No comments:

Post a Comment