Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Duct Tape is Not Boring Anymore!

I went to the mall after physiotherapy today. Sweetie thought it would be a good idea to meet up since I'm on leave and had PT earlier. When I got to the mall I immediately went to Art Friend. The shop is a cross between National Bookstore, Fully Booked and Divisoria. It's the place you go to if you need anything for crafting. It's a dangerous place for my wallet.

I hurriedly went in and passed through the tape section to go to the thread section. The duct tape section stopped me on my tracks. I had to look twice to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing. Duct tape with prints!



I was mindblown haha. Why did they take so long to put designs on duct tape?



And not only that, they also had washi duct tape!



Back when I was a child there weren't that many options. Juice tetra bricks were limited to Sunkist, Zest-o and milk tetra bricks was usually just Carnation with different weird flavors. Powdered milk was Nido, Klim and a few more. Junkfood was mostly just a handful of options from Jack & Jill. When you go to the grocery now there's a gazillion options! I guess I shouldn't be surprised that someone thought it's a good idea to put a design on duct tape. It's no longer just silver now.

On the way home I asked myself, "Do we really need all these options?" I guess it's okay for some products, but probably not for duct tape. I bought one, but it's so pretty I don't want to use it! LOL.



CB//142 #StuckAtHomeDay/172 #StayHome #BeKind 

No comments:

Post a Comment