Pages

Friday, June 3, 2022

My Heart Skipped!

It does every day, haha. It was different though yesterday. Sweetie went to our old unit to finally pull out all the boxes. We commissioned a company to do some touchups. They will just repaint, fix the floor, replace cabinet doors and fix the lighting fixtures. They started working on the unit last Wednesday. 

My heart skipped when Sweetie sent a photo of a door being repainted. From brown it's now white! We just approved the colors the architect showed us and gave him free hand on what to retouch. I didn't know they were going to change the color of the doors too haha. 

They're also changing the ugly floor in the bedrooms. Luckily the living room and bathroom floors are still okay and would just need re-grouting. It would have been harder and more expensive to change them since property management requires a bond to do heavier renovation work. 



The work should be finished by end of the month. This also means we should finish unboxing and reducing our things in our home by then because we'll be working on our house by then. We're finally working on our to-do list now. We prioritized Mom in the past few months. Need to pace myself though, was out for three days straight and by Thursday I had slight fever. 

I think the new medication my doctor gave is starting to work. The pain has lessened and I could breathe better. We're trying to figure out how to use the oxygen concentrator. My doctor said it will help alleviate the strain on my heart. The sad news is according to the 6-minute walk test, my walking capacity has been reduced by 33%. I still hope it'll improve so I can still make lakwatsa!

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment