Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Another Unique Birthday

We were supposed to be at a family vacay this week to celebrate Sweetie and Miggy's birthdays. We were so excited and I even bought sun screen haha. Well, as always, we have to be flexible about circumstances. The boys are still in their own rooms until their cough gets better. I do hope Sweetie gets out tomorrow since it will be his birthday. 

I was looking forward to an in-person celebration since we missed Miggy's birthday in the past two years. We were stuck in Singapore. We just ordered food for him and sent a huge balikbayan box of stuff haha. Well, we'll just make up for it next week. 

To celebrate Miggy's birthday we just had food delivered. I thought if we can't party together, we could have an individual feast! I also had three gifts for Miggy. I surprised him by giving it to him in three drops, haha. I even wrapped it for posterity. 

Tomorrow will be Sweetie's birthday. Maybe it'll be a bit different if he decides to end his quarantine. Well, we'll see how things go. 

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment