Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Hope from a Tiny Thing

"I'm always excited to meet a new complicated patient!" 

Finally met my new cardiologist this morning and that's what she said at the end of my appointment. I haven't had a proper check-up since I left Singapore. I've been feeling out of sorts since I got my booster shot and thought it would be good to see a doctor. I'm also overdue to do tests. I was supposed to do the tests in Singapore in August, but I don't think I should wait. 



I pushed to see a doctor because I've been feeling miserable. My activities have become more limited in the last six months. It's frustrating because I can't even cook regularly or spend more time gardening. My back has been complaining again from sitting too much. I've had to force myself to do wall-pushups everyday and hope I can eventually do some spinning again. 

The most important thing I got from my doctor today is hope. She's having me try a pill. She said she has many patients like me who have been able to resume their activities. That's what I hope will happen because I still want to be able to do things with my family. I'm grateful my doctor gave me some hope. I'm really glad my pulmonologist sent me her way since she specializes in patients like me! Yay!

#BeKind #StaySafe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment