Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

What If

I was ecstatic to see many friends pass the bar exam.  Wow! Most of them chose to become lawyers on top of their existing degrees and work experience. I truly admire them for doing that. It's really hard to work and study at the same time. I did that when I took my masters. A former manager (one of the VPs at G) asked me to pursue my doctorate. I promised her I would... it hasn't happened yet. Haha. I don't know if I have the energy to pursue a doctorate at this point. 

Today's OOTD is my Kulasa #kakampink shirt <3


If I followed what Daddy wanted, I would've been a lawyer. I took double degrees that's considered as pre-law. I disappointed my Dad and my professors because I didn't pursue it. I just felt it wasn't the right path for me. Maybe if I was allowed to run in the SK elections, maybe I would have taken a different path. Maybe I would have attained my dream to be mayor of my city. 

That's the what if, but I chose a different path and I don't regret it. I feel I was where I was supposed to be in the last 25 years. I also know I'm in the right place now. What I have experienced in the past two decades is unique and I'd like to believe I was able to help in my own little way. 

I don't like dwelling on what ifs because I believe in trusting the Lord to navigate your life. I gave up the struggle when I felt things weren't going the right way. Things righted when I lifted up everything to Him. I'm glad I did because I never second guessed whether I was doing the right thing. I always knew I was following His Will. 

Have a blessed Holy Wednesday everyone. 

#BeKind #StaySafe #VoteWisely

No comments:

Post a Comment