Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

My Blood Type is Milk Tea

I honestly don't feel like writing today, haha. I have those days when my brain just refuses to cooperate and it's one of those days. I'd rather work on my summer curtains than blog. I think it happens to everyone and I remember there were days also when I had to push myself to work. I normally motivate myself to get moving by dangling a reward in front of me. Today I'm motivating myself with my favorite milk tea if I finish this post. Yes, it's alright to bribe yourself once in a while. 

Should I grow my hair long again?


We're getting our home cleaned today. Asked Gab if he could send his angels. I was getting frustrated about some areas of the house that I couldn't clean myself (the windows and sliding doors). Any small exertion triggers an asthma attack. So I got help and I look forward to finally seeing the rails of the windows and sliding doors clean. I always get Gab's angels because they are so thorough. 

I've been staying mostly offline lately. Things are just so toxic because of the upcoming elections. I still read the news and check what's trending, but I don't allow it to affect me. By focusing on the goal to help my chosen candidates win I'm able to avoid getting stressed about what's happening. I'm just doing what I can to help (download the Leni 2022 app if you need ideas on what to do). Just pray hard and do what you can. We will win. 

#BeKind #StaySafe #VoteWisely

Download the Leni 2022 app -

Be a #Kakampink! 

Android: https://t.co/KFFP69LAcC 

iOS: https://t.co/py6nyjCJQK 

Use my invite code: JPY866

#BeKind #StaySafe #VoteWisely 


No comments:

Post a Comment