Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Boosted!

Miggy and I finally got our booster shot. It was delayed for a long time. My doctor required me to get Pfizer since it's safer for people like me. I got help from a friend to find a non-hospital vaccination site and our vaccination was scheduled after a few days.


Since the vaccination center was at Megatrade Hall we decided to go really early to avoid the mall crowd. Arrived at Megamall before 9am and was in line at exactly 9. The process was quite easy and I think it helped that I printed all my documents as well. We were done in less than an hour. Woohoo! Thanks Mandavax!


It's been almost 8 hours since we got our shots, Miggy's arm is hurting more than mine right now. My arm feels like something is biting it, but it's not as bad as the symptoms from my first dose. I'm just icing it for now and I'll just rest for now.

Tomorrow I'll share the experience of visiting a mall for the first time since we got home. 

Happy Saturday everyone!

Thanks so much L.A. and Mandavax for taking care of us ❤️

#BeKind #StaySafe #VoteWisely

No comments:

Post a Comment