Pages

Monday, April 18, 2022

It's Sew-Time!

Jumped out of bed when I woke up because I'm excited to work on my t-shirt memory quilt. I started working on it in 2019 during a break. It's my collection of Google shirts I used for 15 years. My shirt size leveled up through the years. I was an extra small when I started and that progressed haha. I was truly an achiever because I gained the Google 10 multiple times! They adjusted it to Google 15 after a few years because it's true, you'll really gain at least 10 pounds on your first year. 

I asked help from Miggy last weekend to arrange the cuttings for me. I normally go to him to make sure that the colors of my quilts are appropriate. He has an eye for it (skills honed from being an animator). Here's what he came up with:


Miggy agreed I should use maong-like fabric for the borders. I thought it would be nice to match the shirts with maong since that's what you wear with t-shirts. I look forward to finishing the quilt blanket since we really need a new blanket haha. Each shirt comes with many happy memories of trips and events, I never parted with any of it because it holds so many memories. Hope to finish it this quarter!

#BeKind #StaySafe #VoteWisely



No comments:

Post a Comment