Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2022

He is Risen! Time to Rediscover the World

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all had a good Holy Week. I just spent it at home with family. It was a good time to reflect, reset, recharge and remember how much Jesus loves us.

In the last few days I realized I need to up my efforts to get better. I was gaining momentum last month, but things went haywire when I got my booster shot. Stepping out in unfiltered air has been very difficult for me. To be honest, I enjoy just staying home, but I have responsibilities. I know Mom wants to see more of me. We could probably bring her to the house until I get a bit better. 


I was ecstatic yesterday when Sweetie said we could go on a joyride. It was a joyride like no other because we were able to go to Alabang! Traffic was light and the parking angel immediately gave us a space after entering the parking area beside Makati Supermart. I only wanted to go to Fully Booked and buy spaghetti at Makati Supermart. We were in and out in an hour (Miggy was already texting after 45 minutes hahaha).

 

I would have loved to hang out at Fully Booked longer. I haven't visited a bookstore since 2019. I wanted to remove my mask so I could smell the books! Haha. I didn't so I just bought some books so I could smell the books at home, hahaha. Which reminds me, I need to watch out for Big Bad Wolf PH heehee. 


Of course, we couldn't resist getting some Krispy Kreme doughnuts after visiting Fully Booked. It reminded me of that time when I did a gig for them together with Mica and Az. I loved doing it, but Sweetie is much better at social media than me. My muse does not want to be tamed. Oh boy, the doughnuts were amazing! I think it's been three years since I had a KK original glazed doughnut. I also strangely liked their iced mocha more than my usual SB white chocolate mocha. 


The highlight of the trip to Alabang Town Center was getting my favorite spaghetti at Makati Supermart. The last time I had it was on my birthday in 2019! I got two orders of spaghetti. I ate one last night and I'm going to eat the other one tonight because why not. I forgot to ask if we could order online and just get it via Grab Express. Since I've been able to get my favorite spaghetti, then next would be my favorite burger -- Dayrits!

And that is how I'm rediscovering the world. I just need to remember to bring my inhaler though hehe. 

P.S. Here are the contact numbers of Makati Supermart Coffee Shop in case you're a spaghetti monster like me! I just copied the numbers from their menu, let me know if it doesn't work. :)

Alabang - 8850-7687; 0995-1343233

Unimart Capitol Commons - 8652-1832; 0905-4973035

Unimart Greenhills - 8721-0594; 0945-1402784

#BeKind #StaySafe #VoteWisely  


No comments:

Post a Comment