Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Not Fun

It hit me with an uppercut after 8 hours and it brought me down since then. And I thought I'd weather through the booster shot with no issues just like Mom. 



Sweetie's been taking care of me. He made sure I kept hydrated and warm. I probably kept him up because I was shivering all night and had a terrible non stop headache. I was scared I'd clot again because I started cramping ugh. 

I told myself though that my body was armoring itself to battle the virus in case I get it. The fever finally broke after my ASAP nap and hope it doesn't come back. Sweetie said I'm still a bit warm, but I look much better now than last night (I must've turned green again lol).

Going to rest for now and will just blog about our mall adventure tomorrow. Happy Sunday everyone.

#BeKind #StaySafe #VoteWisely

No comments:

Post a Comment