Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

A Pink Bench

We've been working on fixing my craft room since February. I thought it would be nice to have something I could lie down on when I get tired. The room though is very small so I decided to get a bench. Tried looking for one in online furniture shops, but I couldn't find the color I wanted and most were quite expensive. 

Reached out to the shop that made our dining chairs and they said they could customize it for me. I sent them an idea of what I wanted and the measurements. The bench was done in less than two weeks. I would have gotten it sooner if they stuck to the delivery time (no midnight deliveries for me sorry). 


The bench was finally delivered last Saturday when we got home from the mall. Sweetie re-organized the craft room and I immediately tried it out. I only got to enjoy it for awhile since the effects of the booster shot suddenly hit me. I super love the bench though and I'm happy I requested for it to have storage space. I'm just on the fence about requesting it to be tufted, but it's growing on me. 

Love, love <3

#BeKind #StaySafe #VoteWisely

No comments:

Post a Comment