Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Vitamin Sun

I'm probably hideously pale again. I've been cooped up in the bedroom since Saturday. Thought I'd be able to venture out already, but my body is still weak from the effects of the booster. I'm just glad my lungs don't feel sore anymore. The past six days feels like months of post-PE recovery compressed in a week. It's not fun. 

I get my daily dose of sunshine when I water my plants. It's a sacred time for me. I used to abhor watering plants, but now I like it because it calms me down. It makes me happy when they are happy when I give them something that spurs their growth. Ahh, the joys of being a plantita. 


I was feeling down again because of the effects of the booster shot. It really got me. I'm concerned that it may have a lasting effect on my body. I don't want what little stamina I have reduced. I got a different kind of vitamin sun today. I'm grateful to have friends who are bundles of energy and joy. 

A friend pinged me today and we talked about growing mushrooms. It was a good reminder for me to focus on getting well so I can do what I want to do. It was the boost of sunshine I needed. So today I will start on regaining my strength. I'll start with getting Mom some groceries (online of course), restart doing wall pushups and make a proper meal plan. Tomorrow I hope I'll manage to stay in the craft room during the day and maybe water the plants. 

One step at a time :)

#BeKind #StaySafe #VoteWisely

No comments:

Post a Comment