Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Making Pasta More Exciting

Last year I got to try Pancake House's cheese pimiento pasta. I absolutely loved it! It didn't last long in their menu though so I've been on a quest to find the best recipe so I can make at home. Over the weekend I was planning to make macaroni salad to be a side dish for sisig. I didn't realize that I ran out of pickle relish already! I had already cooked the noodles so I had to think fast what to make of it. I didn't want to cook spaghetti because I've just recently made spaghetti. After checking what I had in the cupboard I realized I could make some cheese pimiento pasta. 



Here's the video -



The cheese pimiento pasta reached next days leftovers since I cooked too much noodles haha. I'd like to try again the recipe, but would like to try it with fresh cheddar cheese -- the one they slice in front of you in the supermarket. Hopefully soon since we've been avoiding going out and have been ordering groceries online only. 

Ingredients

1 jar pimiento, chopped 2 Tbsp all purpose flour 1/4 tsp black pepper 3/4 tsp salt 1 pinch paprika 1.5 cup milk 1 cup grated cheddar cheese noodles


#CB14 #StayHome

No comments:

Post a Comment