Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Making Homemade Pancake During Community Quarantine




I was craving for pancakes the whole week last week and got up early last Saturday to make some for breakfast. I ran out of my favorite pancake mix (which I usually buy in Manila). I thought, "No boxed pancakes? No problem!" I decided to make it from scratch. Sweetie and I liked it a lot! Here's how I made it -



Ingredients:

dry ingredients

2 cups APF
4 Tbsp white sugar
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt

wet ingredients

1 egg
1 1/2 cups milk
4 Tbsp salted butter, cool after melting
2 tsp vanilla extract


I realized that I've been spending so much money on buying the mix when making it from scratch is easy! The ingredients are also easy to find. Try it and let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment