Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Miracle Sundays: Intentions

What is your intention for the space? This was the first question asked by our de-cluttering coach when we met her for the first time. I knew she was going to ask that question because we watched some of her videos before we met her. 

We moved out of our condo unit for two reasons: safety and our lifestyle has changed. I needed a safe space since I'm immuno-compromised and I need a space where I can better recover. It was a huge struggle to leave my old life. I only felt calmer when I realized God was re-directing me somewhere else. 

I'm still praying for my new path. For now I'm focusing on getting better. It's been hard since there are days when I feel unwell all day. I guess this is where I'm supposed to be for now. As we go through making our house a home, I hope we'll be able to define our intentions so we can have the home we want. 

Happy Sunday everyone. 

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment