Pages

Friday, November 18, 2022

Lakwatsera Fridays: Yummy Goodies from Bacolod

I never lost the weight I gained from staying in Bacolod for a week. My hotel was just a stone's throw away from Calea, so you can just imagine all the sinful cakes I ate while I was there. In the past year, a good friend has been sending us goodies from Bacolod. We'll never go hungry because of her. 

Here's a few goodies that's really better when you get it from Bacolod:

Inasal 




When we terribly miss it we order from JT Manukan and Chickey's (Chickey's also has chorizo).

Calea Chocolate Cake




There's no alternative for Calea chocolate cake!

Manapla Puto




A stall in Makati Supermart has puto Manapla, quite expensive though.

Piaya

There's no alternative to freshly made piaya from the market here in Manila. There are the usual pasalubong variants though.

Napoleones




I've only so far eaten napoleones from Bacolod. Have not tried buying here since it's better if it's from Bacolod. 

Nom nom nom. :)

#BeKind #StaySafe



No comments:

Post a Comment