Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2021

My Dream Life

Day 1 Gratefulness Challenge: One of my goals for this second half of the year is to be more grateful. I found a 30-day gratefulness challenge and will integrate it here in my blog. Day 1 challenge is to be grateful about your body. I am truly grateful that my body has been able to withstand so many issues. Even my doctors are amazed and they keep telling me I am blessed. Thank you Papa God <3

To be honest, I never dreamt of moving to another country. It was never in my plan. It happened at the insistence of my former managers. I was able to enjoy it only when my family moved to Singapore. My dream life is just to be with my family. Ideally I want everyone to be within physical reach. I say that because my family is scattered across the globe. 

I grew up with extended family living in our home. My Mama Lola and several Titas lived with us. There was a time my Tito and his family stayed with us when their house burned down. I was a happy child because I had additional mommies and daddies. Our Christmas reunions were always big and rowdy. I long for those days. 

So my dream life is to be back home, have a home with enough space to have get-togethers with family and friends, have time and energy to create more memories and be able to help where I can. My prayer every night is to be safe, secure, healthy and blessed. 

"It's never too late to focus on your dreams."

CB///*Yr2/84 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/111 #NewG362 #Home136 #StayHome #BeKind 

No comments:

Post a Comment