Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Hidilyn Diaz, Hardwork and Faith

I was super teary eyed last night when I watched videos of Hidilyn Diaz winning the first Olympics gold for the Philippines. From reading articles I found out she fought at the weightlifting 55kg category. Carried a total of 224kg, beating China by 1 kg! She knew as soon as she finished her third try that she cinched the gold medal. I think it was really meant for her. 

I first heard of Hidilyn Diaz when she started winning medals in the SEA Games and Olympics over a decade ago. I cannot help but admire Hidilyn. You can see that she really worked hard for her passion. She didn't have enough support to fulfill her dream and had to ask for help from private companies to continue her training. 

One thing I noticed after she finished her round she was immediately given a Miraculous Medal which she immediately worse. In her interviews she mentioned that she was surprised she was able to carry the weight and felt that it was her faith that helped her carry it all. It goes to show that hardwork and a steadfast faith will really carry you through challenges. 

I am so inspired with Hidilyn Diaz. I always believed that when you are working on something you are passionate about, you should keep your head down and work hard on it and pray for guidance and success. 

Congratulations Hidilyn for winning the first Olympic gold for the Philippines! And thank you for giving us so much hope and inspiration <3

Day 25 Gratitude Challenge, Another person. Need I say more? This whole blog post is a gratitude post about Hidilyn Diaz :)

CB///*Yr2/108 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/131 #NewG338 #Home96 #StayHome #BeKind 

No comments:

Post a Comment