Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Rain, Rain Go Away

Heaven decided to water all the plants and trees today. It was a cold rainy day.



It was pretty cool all day so that was fine. I ended up canceling my PT session today since I had a lot to finish before the holiday tomorrow (it's SG elections). I was so busy all day I didn't get to visit my plants that much, but they seemed to be okay even though the sun did not come out the whole day.

After work I decided to prepare the chicken adobo for tomorrow. I normally marinate my adobo overnight and I wanted to get a headstart on it since I needed to slice the chicken. I normally buy sliced chicken already, this time I bought whole chicken. I was so shocked to find out that whole chicken here in Singapore includes the chicken's head and feet! OMG! In the Philippines they don't include that anymore. My hands were shaking the whole time I had to slice the head and feet. I'll probably never buy whole chicken here anymore.

It took me longer to prepare the adobo since I had to slice the chicken. I thought I could finish it quickly and still have time to re-pot the bell peppers. I just decided to rest after and just watch some videos on YouTube. My brain is pretty mush after work so thought I'd just chill and create a random blog post tonight.

I'm looking forward to the long weekend. I plan to just relax and hopefully see some friends tomorrow. I hope we'll get to take a walk in the park on Saturday and Sunday. Ahhh that will happen if the weather finally cooperates.


#CB//94 #WFH70  #StuckAtHomeDay/124 #StayHome #BeKind




No comments:

Post a Comment