Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Blog and Vlog Header Updates

I generally blog whatever comes to mind when I turn on my Chromebook. For this year I was just planning to do a one-month blog challenge. Ended up blogging everyday since the first of January. Things aren't the same this year and it's been an extremely stressful time for all of us. Blogging has helped me cope with the very unusual circumstance we are all in.

Today I decided to update my blog and vlog headers. I just keep uploading content and things got quite messy. I cleaned up first my YouTube channel and fixed the playlists. I have some random daily vlogs, cooking videos I've been creating for Miggy to learn how to cook, my home panaderia project and I have decided to add a new section -- gardening videos! There won't be any travel videos though in the near future...

2020 H2 YouTube Channel new look

2020 H2 Blog header new look


Ended up updating my blog header too to align the look of my online properties. My photo though is a bit dated already. It will probably take time before I could get a decent photo again so this would suffice for now. I just used Google Drawing to create the headers. I'm no designer though but this is how I've been updating my header since I started blogging over a decade ago. Hope you like it :D

Check out my other content -

YouTube Channel - http://youtube.com/aileenapolo
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aileenapolo/
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/AileenDJ

CB//104 #StuckAtHomeDay/134  #StayHome #BeKind


No comments:

Post a Comment