Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Girlfriends

I've just discovered "Grace and Frankie" on Netflix (just when it launched it's last season!). I got curious one day and just clicked it to watch one episode. It was fun and interesting and after seeing the great chemistry of Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin I searched on YouTube for some of their interviews. I came across one where they did a TedX session, interview-style. It was about celebrating female friendship.


I have a lot of friends, both girls and boys. For girl friends though I'm blessed to have girl friends in different countries and they've been my on-earth guardian angels. What Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin shared in the video is true and I think if all women across the world banded together we can certainly make a huge impact in whatever advocacy we may have.

For my girl friends all around the world. I love you all and hope to see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment