Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2026

Best Birthday Bouquet

It's another very rainy day today and all my plants are soaked. I gave a bit of water to some plants that don't get wet from the rain. I wanted to putter around the garden today, but everything's so wet, so I just checked on all the cats. I need to keep an eye on Meredith since she was coughing. I hope it's just a hairball.

Anyway, I celebrated my birthday yesterday. It was just a family affair -- just me and the boys and Kuya and Ate Joy. The food I ordered was just enough for all of us and we're eating leftovers today. My friends surprised me with a parcel. I thought it was a bouquet of flowers...




It was better than flowers! It was a huge pot of succulents! I super love it and immediately thanked them for choosing a very unique gift! It's another chance for me to prove I could take care of succulents. I also pinged my friend in Cebu to ask for advise. He said I should put it outdoors where it would get a lot of sun, but not get rained on. 

I moved it today beside a window. The intense rainfall we've been getting will ruin the succulents, so I just placed it for now beside a window where it could get sunlight all day. I hope it will adjust well in its new spot. I'll move it outside when it's not raining anymore.

Stay dry and safe everyone!

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment