Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Wellness Wednesdays: Moving Forward with My New Reality

The worst thing you can do to yourself is carry around baggage as you move forward. Couple it with despair and you'll definitely be stuck. I probably looked just like Despair in The Sandman the past couple of years. It was triggered by illness. 

I think I've finally turned a corner. I have accepted my new reality and I'm ready to work on the goals I've set for the year. The change of scenery really helped me because I was able to let go of my fears. I also made peace with the fact that there are things I cannot control and change.




Here's what I resolve to do:

  • Focus on the goals I set last January (I have not made a dent on it)
  • Exercise everyday and do at least 1,500 to 2,000 steps at home
  • Go out at least twice a month and rest after when my body demands it (which is a certainty whenever I go out)
  • See my doctors regularly (I do drink my meds religiously)
  • Keep more in touch with friends 
  • And most importantly, just lift all my worries to Papa Jesus

 Happy hump day everyone. Hope you are keeping well.

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment