Pages

Friday, February 24, 2023

Foodie Fridays: Homemade Taco

A friend of mine reminded me the other day that I should continue creating content. She said I should take videos of my craft making since a lot of titas would watch it (LOL). Well, it's really difficult to make vids. It takes up a lot of time and usually takes away the fun in sewing. I honestly still have a lot of pending vids to edit. It's just not been my priority. 




So anyway, I thought the easiest way for me to ease back in to making vids is to start with something easier, food! I'm not the greatest cook, but so far it's been edible and my boys have not complained. Last Sunday, I thought it would be easy to start cooking again by making tacos. It IS very easy to make and assemble. 


I made a taco, then a salad :)


I decided to film after I started cooking. Sweetie helped slice the veggies and Miggy took care of grating the cheese. That's how I've been cooking lately, with lots of assistance. We endured and prepared a very pretty spread. Here's how we made it in a minute and a half :)




Complete recipe is on Recipes for My Son.


#BeKind #StaySafe

1 comment:

  1. I was at the supermarket yesterday and was thinking of exactly the same thing: tacos. Haha. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete