Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Throwback Thursdays: Back Street Boys

The last concert we watched before everything shut down was the Back Street Boys DNA World Tour in Singapore. Sweetie made last minute plans and bought tickets just a day before the concert! They luckily opened a new section. Our seats were on the side and pretty near the stage. 




TBH, I did not jump on the boy band craze in the 90s. I fan-girled a lot during the Menudo era, so by the time BSB, N-Sync and Westlife rolled around I just put them at arms length (haha). I listened to their songs, but did not collect their albums. I was at that time focused on the local scene (Truefaith, Eraserheads etc.). 




When Sweetie said we were watching the BSB concert I was ecstatic and nervous at the same time. We totally enjoyed the performance of the Back Street Boys and we still talk about the show until now. I also finally followed the band on IG after the concert. Heard they were here in Manila the other day. I'm glad to hear they have finally continued their tour. 

Would love to watch them again. Maybe someday :)

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment