Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Sunday Miracles: Pray for Peace

 “Lord, make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is discord, union.” (Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi)

The news left and right shows so much unrest across the world. Countries encroaching on the territory of other countries. Weapon testing. Unidentified flying objects. Then there are disasters that has been taking a lot of lives. And, of course, the virus is still around. 

I have honestly been spending less time online. I just do some light browsing to read what my friends are doing. Skim over the news. I read more business and tech news. Of course, that's when I see also what's happening to the world. 

It's sad to see what has happened to the world. Things were much simpler in the past. My parents though used to say that things were simpler when they were young. I guess each generation goes through their own struggles. 

The best thing we can do at these times is to pray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment