Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Creative Happy Tuesdays: A Peek at My Christmas Projects

Google Photos reminded me that I started the Christmas tree skirt on September 9, 2021. I had planned to finish it during quarantine. The 9 days were cut down to 6 though and I ended up sleeping through it, haha. I didn't finish the tree skirt because I was dilly-dallying over the fabric I used. I wasn't sure if they looked good. 






I was about to start making some place mats, but I was distracted with the seat cover offerings on a shopping platform. I couldn't find any that would fit my fat dining chairs so I decided to make my own. The funny thing is I ended up using the same fabric as the tree skirt, so I guess I'm going to stick to it now. I'm on a "use what you have" phase. 



Pieced together the seat cover design the past few days and spent the weekend sandwiching it. My goal for this project is to use what I have on hand. I was able to use leftover wadding from previous projects. I don't throw out wadding I've cut because I can still use the tiny pieces as filling. Those will go into the nose and the hat. Maybe I'll make small noses also for the tree skirt. 




I'm going to lose access to my craft room soon since the contractor will be fixing it. I need to pack everything again and this means I need to plan what I could work on for the next six weeks! Hope my projects turn out okay. 

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment