Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Creative Happy Tuesdays: Santa Placemat and Coaster

Almost done with the Santa inspired placemat and coasters I'm working on the past two weeks. Cutting the fabric and piecing it together was easy. Adding the best was challenging since the fabric I used wasn't made for quilting and I wasn't sure how I was going to sew it on, lol. Sweetie said it was the most important part since it would make the design look less like a sushi (haha). 



Glad I got metallic gold and silver thread, it made the piece more Christmas-sy. I realized the white strip will likely be soiled once we use it, but that's fine. What's important is I have a cute placemat and coaster set for Christmas.



Now it's time to bust out our Christmas plates. Hopefully we'll be able to locate it before Christmas!

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment