Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Sunday Miracles: New Mama Mary Book is Coming

The new edition of "Mama Mary and Her Children" book is going to be launched on December 8, 2022. I wrote about helping out for the seventh installment of the book last August and I'm ecstatic that it will be available soon. If you are a Mama Mary devotee or curious to learn more about her, you would find great stories on how she has helped and worked through many people. 




I read the whole book to help edit it. There were so many heart warming stories that made me smile. The stories are also a reflection of what's been happening to families because of the pandemic. One story I liked was how people from different cultures became closer after discovering their devotion to Mama Mary. 

After going through all the stories, I just felt grateful that I went through life with Mama Mary by my side. I was a child when my Mom taught me how to pray. I grew up seeing her devoted to Mama Mary and that's what helped cultivate my relationship with Mama Mary too. The book reminded me about all the times I found comfort in Mama Mary. It's a great book to read for your soul. 

Join the launch on December 8, 2022 by registering here, https://bit.ly/AnvilMM7Launch.

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment