Pages

Friday, October 7, 2022

Lakwatsera Fridays: In-N-Out Burger

Saw from my stream that In-N-Out Burger had a pop-up station yesterday in BGC. It's a popular burger place in the US. Most of its branches are in California, so my friends there told me that I had to try it. I did whenever I was in Sunnyvale. The burger is certainly very tasty. 

The last time I went to In-N-Out was a lunch out of Sweetie's classmate who lived in the US. She thought it would be a good experience for the boys. The crew found out that we were visiting from another country and they provided us with cute In-N-Out hats, haha. 




The place was very busy when we went. I think it was a Sunday and people just kept poring in. We were lucky to find tables to fit all of us, haha. It was fun to experience dining-in and I got to observe how much food the kitchen produced. They were fast and I can't imagine how they were able to cook so much fries so fast! It's been 5 years since I've had it, all I remember now is it's good and juicy unlike other fastfood burgers. I also liked their milkshake. 




It was a really good burger and I wouldn't mind if they expanded here in the Philippines. They haven't expanded internationally though, so we'll likely just have pop-ups. This blog post though says that they have acquired trademark registrations in several countries, including the Philippines. More to protect its brand. Best way to try it is go to California :)

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment