Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Creative Happy Tuesdays: My Christmas Quilt Projects

Finally got around to planning my Christmas projects. I spent an entire week after I finished the quilt cover I made for the O2 concentrator thinking about what I should make for Christmas. I found my idea notebook and poured over the list I made. After selecting what I want to make, I also looked at Pinterest for ideas. 




Since I don't have any Christmas quilts, I thought I'd make some for use at home. I want to make some place mats, potholders, a table runner, coasters and maybe mug rugs. I hope to finish also the tree skirt I started last year and if I still have time make some throw pillows, a lap quilt and maybe a Christmas sock.


Pinwheel lap quilt

 

In previous years, I was able to make gifts for my friends. I'm still thinking about what I can make this year that won't break my fingers (haha). The previous gifts I made were all hand sewn. I made a few lap quilts last year for my friends in Singapore and my doctors. It was a race to finish it in-between packing for our trip home. 


Lap quilt for my respiratory doctor :)


To warm up, I'll probably start making some potholders and then I'll work my way up to the table runner. I'm still figuring out how to properly do the tree skirt. I didn't finish the one I made last year because I'm not too happy with how it looks. I'll probably finish it since we're planning to put up multiple trees again this year. 

Hope I'll be more productive for the rest of the year. I spent too much time already just trying to gain more energy. 

#BeKind #StaySafe

  

No comments:

Post a Comment