Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Do You Still Send Snail Mail?

I still like sending physical cards. Every so often I send postcards to friends who I know like receiving snail mail. Last weekend we toiled over our Christmas card list. I thought it was the least I could do since we couldn't go home this year. 


Part of the process was to update addresses. I do this annually, but this year I had to get the addys of my cousins. I realized I knew how to get to their homes, but never really knew their mailing address (are you the same?). Now I have a list of addresses I was able to send some cupcakes for them too. 

We rushed to the post office this morning. Good thing Sweetie went with me since it took us a while to finish placing the stamps on the cards. The staff had to help us since the line grew long outside (sorry guys). Next time I'll probably buy the stamps ahead of time and do all the work at home. 

I normally try to make the Christmas cards myself, but I've been busy so I ended up using boxed cards. I wish I had more time to create things. I'm super looking forward to the Christmas break! 

#CB//248 #StuckAtHomeDay/278 #StayHome #BeKind

No comments:

Post a Comment