Pages

Monday, November 16, 2020

Elixir to Happiness

I found something that's a better way to be joyful on demand. I think it's an elixir to happiness. 

Giving. 

I was finally able to process today my donation for the relief efforts for Bicol. I chose to send it to Bicol because it is the hometown of my parents. I waited awhile because I wanted to check first if anyone from my family needed help. I'm so thankful everyone in my family is okay. 


I also realized what stresses me out. Saying no. I know that I have to prioritize projects and I have to say no to some things. It's hard for me whenever I have to turn down something. I know I should not feel guilty, but I do and it causes me a lot of stress. I just look at it now as a learning experience for the person who's trying to pass me work that they can do themselves. Then I just help by teaching them what to do. 

Giving is an amazing feeling. It's a much better feeling than feeling grateful. If feeling grateful doesn't give you a boost, give! 

A lot more people need help, if you can, please send help through any of the following:

Help efforts for Bicol relief through the Jesuits -

DEPOSIT DETAILS: Kindly send an email to rnrivera@ateneo.edu with a scan or photo of the deposit slip transaction for proper acknowledgment. God bless you for your generosity!
Account Name: Ateneo de Naga University
Bank: BPI, Naga Caceres Branch
Peso Savings: 8863-0478-04, Dollar Savings 8864-0093-02
Swift Code BOPIPHMM
BDO, Elias Angeles Branch
Peso Savings: 5970-114724, Dollar Savings: 5970-110745 Swift Code BNORPHMM
Overseas donors can send through this link. Please check "Ateneo de Naga University" as the donee institution and state for Typhoon Rolly (Goni) efforts" in the comments section.

My friend Ros in collaboration with #RockEdRelief has been organizing to send relief to Cagayan. you can find more information here

#CB//222 #StuckAtHomeDay/252 #WFH148 #StayHome #BeKind 

No comments:

Post a Comment